After a while ', and by, it's time that's all. Because it is precisely then that is enough to everything, just to make him the epitome of a whole year of life, and at once sums up, giving a cosmic sense - that of icy void - or anything else you've lived so far. Yet it was so thick my life, to see her now, summed up in a moment, I feel like I'm in front of a contemporary artwork. And the sense is that he knows nothing. To say that I do not understand nothing will be even too trivial, but never as obvious is the result of lightning and balenante this moment. A life full of nothing and therefore even more useless: there it does nothing for a room full of trinkets: how picturesque they are, are always trinkets. problemuccio The bottom line is that when the boxer opponent realizes that gave you a broken rib, leads always there. Especially when your worst enemy is yourself and not because you're a masochist, but because to keep in training or find a worthy sparring parter, or you killing yourself. There is no exit. If
even when you could be a sop, you're not so demanding on yourself because you do not even notice that you may require very little and not others but you only demand it - because then 'I'm great and you are not cadeau You never will be, and the others already know - and that So you'd better require only the minimum wage to get by the existential cabin is your life, then, then I say, it's time to stop for a moment: just as not to waste words for new things but these seem a well known and already so that everything does not turn into a giant deja vu.
For this I salute you for a while '... I go to rehab.
PS: The photo captures two birds with one stone: it reflects my mood and is a tribute to the great Marcel. Lipparini
0 comments:
Post a Comment